The Best Gifts for Tennis Lovers to Suit Different Budgets
Read on to discover and serve up the perfect gift for your favorite tennis lover!
Shopping for a tennis lover in your life can be a little tricky, especially if you’re not into tennis yourself. Is the tennis enthusiast in question a hobby player who volleys on the court for fun and cardio, a diehard fan who watches every single tournament, or perhaps someone who spends most of their time planning the perfect outfit to wear on and off the court? When it comes to finding the perfect gift for a tennis lover, these are all important things to think about.
Thankfully, there are plenty of fantastic gifts for tennis enthusiasts and players available to suit different budgets and preferences. Read on to discover and serve up the perfect gift for your favorite tennis lover!
The Best Affordable Tennis Gifts
Let’s start with some of the best budget-friendly tennis gifts that pretty much all tennis enthusiasts either need at all times or could use more of.
- Tennis Balls: This one’s pretty obvious, but all tennis players need lots of tennis balls. A fresh set of quality tennis balls is a practical yet affordable gift that any tennis player would appreciate. We recommend reputable brands like Wilson, Penn, or Dunlop.
- Hat or Visor: Tennis hats and visors provide players shade during a match on the court on a sunny day. They’re pretty similar, but that offer more coverage for the head as they have a fully enclosed top. A visor is a better option if you want more breathability to cool the head.
- Sports Socks: Every tennis player needs multiple quality tennis socks! If you want to get the best, look for cushioned, moisture-wicking, breathable socks designed specifically for tennis. These socks will protect your tennis buddy’s feet and help keep them healthy and happy.
The Best Tennis Apparel and Equipment
Looking for a great mid-budget gift for a tennis lover in your life? Go with tried-and-true tennis apparel or equipment like a quality tennis shirt or racket.
- Tennis Clothing: Every tennis lover is guaranteed to appreciate a gift in the form of comfortable and performance-enhancing clothing. Look for quality tennis shirts, shorts or skirts with compression shorts, or dresses from reputable brands like Nike, Lululemon, Adidas, etc.
- Tennis Shoes: Tennis shoes are an essential piece of equipment and can seriously enhance a player’s game. Good tennis shoes should be comfortable and lightweight yet durable and supportive. As with clothing, look for tennis shoes from popular brands like Nike, Dunlop, ASICS, Adidas, etc.
- Tennis Bag: Everyone needs a functional and stylish tennis bag or two! Look for bags specifically made for tennis, as they have many compartments for balls, rackets, shoes, and other essentials and accessories.
- Racket: A tennis racket makes for a great gift for someone looking to upgrade their equipment. Before purchasing a racket, though, consider the recipient’s skill level (the higher the skill, the pricier the racket) and playing style.
The Best Tennis Gifts for Big Spenders
Finally, if you’re looking for the best-of-the-best gifts for your lucky tennis friend and have money to spend, consider getting some of these awesome gifts.
- High-End Tennis Racket: If you’re shopping for a serious tennis player, consider getting a premium tennis racket from a top-end brand like Babolat, Wilson, or Head. High-end tennis rackets have much better frames and strings and can dramatically improve a player’s performance.
- Tickets to a Tennis Tournament: Treat your loved one to an unforgettable experience by giving them tickets to a live sporting event. You don’t have to go pro here (although that would be the best!) – attending any live tennis event together is sure to create lasting memories.
- Original Tennis or Sports Artwork: For tennis enthusiasts who also love art, sport or tennis-themed artwork would be a fantastic gift. For quality original artwork, we recommend checking out custom photo-to-art companies like Instapainting or online art galleries like Singulart, and for more affordable options, there’s always Etsy.